Friday, May 20, 2016

Squirrel Proof feeder? 5.18.16

We have a very smart Squirrel....This feeder had a round base but something knocked it down and broke it. Jim put this smaller one one....He hangs over the top and as he falls he grabs the bottom.
Because there is no room for him to sit on it...he grabs a sunflower seed and hangs upside down to eat it.

 I took these pictures out of the video...they are not very good.
 But you can see how he does it.
 I think he's pretty clever....so I dont chase him away...Let him eat what he wants...when he's done I go out and straighten the top.
I have a feeder that is for the Squirrels..but this one seems to like it here.

1 comment:

  1. I envy their acrobatic skills and four hands. Inventors try but fail to make a truly squirrel proof feeder. Seed is a small price to pay for such a Cirque du Soleil performance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate the time you take to make a comment......If you ask a question, I will try to answer it here.