Friday, September 30, 2016

Wild Hog damage 9/30/16

I have coffee each morning out on the screened porch...about 2 months ago I spotted at least 6 big wild Hogs. As soon as I moved they disappeared. Yesterday they tore up a small spot...Jim fixed it...this is what they did this morning.
 They just roll up the sod...
 looks worse from this direction.
 You can see the sod laid back in this picture.
 Not sure what they are looking for....but we are going to put up a motion light....maybe that will scare them off.

 Jim went to work on it and this is what we have now.
If the motion light doesn't work ....we'll find someone who wants a hog or hogs for the freezer.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that certainly puts my little lawn skunk excavations to shame! No doubt your neighbors are having the same pig rooting and soon those hogs will be thwarted -- one way or another! I'll await further reports.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate the time you take to make a comment......If you ask a question, I will try to answer it here.