Monday, November 17, 2014

Honey Bees on blue wildflowers 11.17.14

I noticed these flowers last year while on a bike ride.

The Honey Bees were working them pretty hard so I dug up a few and planted them in my yard. Not only do the bees like them…..they smell wonderful. This bush is just outside my bedroom window.

010cs

This is the first I’ve seen the bees on them. There is so much food out there.

009cs

Here are a couple hard at work. They go from flower to flower.

011cs

I did not see any gathering pollen from these flowers. Her abdomen looks pretty full….she’ll be heading back to the hive shortly.

015cs

They are such beautiful little creatures.

019cs

024cs

027cs

The camera does not do the color of the flowers justice. They are really a beautiful baby blue.

Looks like you are stuck looking at Honey Bees for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate the time you take to make a comment......If you ask a question, I will try to answer it here.